Monday 19 August 2013

Stockholm

Yesterday we went to stockholm (with we I mean me, mum, dad, caleb, jacob, granny and grandad). My granny went to church and the rest of us went to find a place to park. We walked over to a park and ate lunch, we had sandwiches. After that we went over to the english shop (a shop that sells english and american food and other stuff for extremely high prices) and I got a bag of tropical skittles (they didn't last so long). We spent quite a long time in the english shop because caleb couldn't decide what he wanted and when he had it was time to pick granny up from the church. We went to a park/playground/skateboardpark and granny had her lunch. We walked up to "gamla stan" and I took some pictures an it started to rain on the way back so we went into this shop called stikki nikki or nikki stikki I don't know I got a ice cream with three scoops in the flavours belgum chocolate, wild strawberry (they grow everywhere in sweden) and strawberry lemonade sorbet Iwas gonna get a oreo topping but they didn't have any left :( . Also I forgot to mention we went into lush (not so common in sweden) and it was really nice in there and everything smelt really nice but sadly we couldn't buy anything because my littlebrothers were very inpatient. After we ate the ice creams we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment