Friday 2 August 2013

Grönalund Trip

Gröna Lund Trip

So today I've been with my family and we went to Stockholm (the capital of Sweden) and we went to a fair/tivoli called "Gröna Lund".I was quite exited to go here cuz all of my friends say that it's really fun (true). So we thought we could go.

I didn't take so many picture's of the actuall fair but you'll have to live with it.

First my dad and little brothers went on a ride called nyckelpigan (swedish word for ladybird/bug) but it looked boring so I didn't go on it.
Next we went on vilda musen (the wild mouse) and it felt like you were gonna fall of.
We went to eat (I had pizza) and after we went to the haunted house (but we had to go out the emergency exit halfway through cuz my oldest brother was in my mums arms and my younger brother was scared to death, my mum got angry and said it was a waste of money).And anyway after the haunted house-drama we went on the ghost train. After that we went and bought ice cream (I got a huge cone with three scoops of ice cream, one swirl of some other type of ice cream, hazelnut sauce and a candy cane on top LOL)
After that we just went on a few rides:
Kvasten (the broom stick), lustiga huset (the fun house), skratt kammaren (no real translation), jetline, bumper cars and twister.
We did not just go on all of them one time some of them we went multiple times.

After that it was half past eight (in the evening ofcourse) and it was time to go home so I decided to share the beauty of Stockholm at "night" (more like evening) Now I'm in the car writing this on a memo (on my phone) then I'll publish it when I get home. Also my legs are akeing as f**ck. I also filmed some clips that I might publish some time (if I can't on blogger then there might be videos on youtube if you are interested) Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment