Wednesday 7 August 2013

Bored

I haven't been posting for the last few days but now I'm posting a post (ofcourse). This post is just gonna be a little update for you. So I went shopping with dad because he needed some new clothes (but I got some stuff aswell) today I'm going to my BFF's house (or she will be comming here). We are going to bake rhubarb (how do you even spell rhubarb or ruhbarb I think the first one looks better) crumble and maybe we'll go swimming (if you want to see pictures of my day check instagram, my username: 13meggy). And next week on monday my granny and grandad (my mum's parents) are comming to sweden (they live in england) and my aunt ana (if you think that I've spelt her name wrong than I will just say no it is spelt like that) that lives in bolivia. And I suddenly have nothong else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment