Thursday 15 August 2013

Hippieville

So we went to "hippieville" yesterday and it was fun. So first we went to a herb garden (boring) and we had lunch (sandwiches and wafers). We went to the nibbles healthfood shop and my vegan aunt got a juice, two vegan icecreams, vegan tofu sausages and four vegan courgette cakes (btw the juice was vegan). I tried the courgette cakes and they tasted like carrot cake. After that we headed over to the café where I got cheese cake and orangeade. I wanted to go down to the shop cuz they have some really nice stuff etc pens, pencils, clay, soap, soap holders, jewels, diamonds, gem stones, handmade stuff, jewelry and loads more stuff. In the end we went to a soil exhibition (Ohhh, interesting, btw I don't know how to spell exibition). And after that we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment