Sunday 28 July 2013

Just got home

I just got home from town and I thought I could write something and while I was gone I saw that Twenty people had been on my page!!!

That more people than I ever thought would even think about looking on my site I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that are reading this and I would be greatful for followers!!

Anyway, back to the shopping. We went around town but I only bought stuff from one shop. When my mum was really tired and we were about to go home I remembered that we had forgotten to go in a shop but mum was to tired to go in that shop so we'll have to go there another time.

I got to pairs of trousers and one top, there will be comming pictures of all the clothing I've bought in the last couple of days but I can't take any pictures right now!!

What have you been doing this week? I would love to know!!
Write in the comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment