Monday 29 July 2013

hi


                                              Hi,there!!!


My mum has just gone of shopping so I took the opportunity to write a blog post this time with a picture of   me looking like some one had shot me in the head

I never look good in photos and I never will so I just look silly instead cuz if I try too look nice I end up looking like a total idiot like this:


                                                          My look of today:


 I will link all the clothing in the shop name
yellow smileyT-shirt from bikbok it is in the sale now so if you like it you should go check it out before they get sold out

The hoodie is from newyorker but they donät have a website that shows all of their clothes but I can link the website for you so that you can se where your nearest newyorker shop is.

 And the jeans I think are from lindex I'm not sure but there quite old and I couldn't find them

No comments:

Post a Comment